Teleperformance reached, this year, an exceptional milestone of recognition in the business area in which it operates, being a finalist in 17 categories in the ECCCSAs 2020 awards.
We had already surpassed ourselves last year with the nomination for 13 categories, but the increase of four categories, considering the social circumstances in which we live, appears as an incredible distinction.
Teleperformance Portugal alone is a finalist in 8 categories in this edition of what is considered the biggest and most established awards in the customer contact industry.
The categories to which Teleperformance Portugal is nominated are:
- Best Employer – Great Place to Work
- Responding in a Crisis – Best Partnership
- Best Small Customer Service Team
- Best Contact Centre Support Team - TP Portugal Employee Support Team
- Best Use of Customer Insight - TP Portugal - Ci2 -Continuous Improvement
- Best Quality Management Team - Teleperformance Quality Team
- Best New Contact Centre - TP Cloud Campus
- Responding in a Crisis – Providing Leadership (Large) - TP Portugal Cloud Campus
Congratulations to all on delivering the best possible experience for our employees, clients, and all communities in which we operate.
What are the ECCCSAs?
The ECCCSAs - European Contact Centre & Customer Service Awards – recognizes organizations that are leading the way in delivering exceptional service to customers, in Europe.
This year, the Awards celebrate their 20th edition. Starting this month, companies will undergo a jury evaluation process, in the categories in which they are finalists. The winners will be known in March 2021.
For more information, please visit ECCCSAs at https://www.ecccsa.com/2020-finalists/.